Writer, Teacher, and Editor
Cassie Gonzales’ prose has been Pushcart nominated and published in print and online by The Kenyon Review, Tin House, Ploughshares, and Granta, among others; her drama has been shortlisted by the BBC and staged by The University of Iowa. She was awarded Emory University’s Creative Writing Fellowship in Fiction, and has taught creative writing to undergraduates and postgraduates. Cassie has a Master’s Degree in Creative Writing from the University of Oxford and is currently a PhD candidate in Creative/Critical Writing at the University of East Anglia. She working on a novel about women in the American Southwest.
• Flash Fiction (up to 1,000 words) - 300.00 kr*
• Short Story (up to 5,000 words) - 1,000.00 kr
Flash Fiction and Short Story manuscript reviews include: line comments and a 15-minute video call. Delivery within three weeks.**
• Novelette (up to 15,000 words) - 2,000.00 kr
• Novella (up to 50,000 words) - 4,000.00 kr
• Novel (up to 90,000 words) - 6,000.00 kr
Novelette, Novella, and Novel manuscript reviews include: line comments, a 2-5 page report, and a 1-hour video call. Delivery within five weeks.
* Prices in Swedish Crowns.
** Manuscript reviews DO NOT include spelling, grammar, or syntax edits.